This pasta is favorite in my family. We swap out different vegetables depending on what’s in season and sometimes add chicken. It’s a yummy vegetarian dish that’s easy on the budget. I love to serve it with french bread with tomato pesto. If you love blue cheese, you’re sure to love this. Enjoy!
- 1 lb. pasta of your choice
- 4 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- sun-dried tomatoes
- yellow squash
- roma tomatoes
- green onions
- asiago cheese
- Chop squash and broccoli into bite size pieces. Cut sun-dried tomatoes into strips. Season with salt and pepper. Steam vegetables in large skillet.
- Boil water and cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In a small sauce pan, turn the stove to medium heat, add whipping cream and blue cheese. Whisk together until sauce thickens and bubbles. Turn to low heat.
- Combine pasta, vegetables, and cream sauce.
- Serve pasta topped with diced roma tomatoes, green onions, and freshly grated asiago cheese.