As soon as I learned about Baby Breez romper/sleepers, I fell in love. And that’s BEFORE I even felt or saw them in person. Just take a look at their Instagram – how cute and comfy do all those adorable babies look in their Baby Breez ensembles?
Are they for play? Are they for sleep? Well, they’re for both! That’s what makes this super simple design so brilliant.
At $40 a piece, I’ll admit that’s a bit steep for a sleeper. However, they are currently on sale for $29.99 AND Baby Breez’s awesome owner, Jenna, has been so kind to offer free shipping to Also Known as Mama readers. Just use the code AKAMAMASHIP at checkout. 😉
Still don’t think they’re worth $29.99? After reading my 5 favorite things about Baby Breez, you’ll be sold. I promise.
- The fabric! The softest, best quality material I’ve ever felt on any baby clothing. Plus, it’s stretchy!
- Great for play! Now that my little one is crawling, standing, and in full-on play mode, she needs her feet to be free to grip the floors. Even in socks or sleepers with grippy bottoms, she loses traction and falls down. In her Baby Breez sleeper/romper, I can fold the footies up, so her little baby feet (or as I call them, “dodos”) can be free to play.
- Extended wear! I love their sizing. Since the sleeper/rompers are so stretchy and meant to be worn snuggly, your baby will get a lot of use out of them. Audrey is 9 months and is wearing a 6-12 months, with plenty of room to grow.
- Built-in mittens! The arms also fold down to become mittens for bedtime. No more nighttime scratches!
- Unisex! Baby Breez sleeper/rompers are currently available in black, ivory, and charcoal. I love unisex baby clothes. In a sea of cutesy character clothing, something simple and neutral is refreshing. Plus,they make the best hand-me-downs!
I love them so much, I plan on buying one for every baby shower I’m invited to. You see, us moms, we love to recommend our favorite products to moms-to-be. And Baby Breez has quickly become one of this mama’s favorites.