If there’s one thing no one prepared me for in parenthood, it’s how HARD feeding my kids would be. Between food aversions and allergies, meal planning for little ones is quite the task. Then there’s the pressure to find something healthy, too. Ugh! SO. NOT. EASY.
I’m beyond grateful that I found EatPakd, because they truly have solved my lunchtime problems. If you’re in the midwest, I highly suggest you give them a try, and here are the 5 reasons why…
- EatPakd is food allergy friendly! My son has severe peanut and tree nut allergies and none of the packs contain these allergens. Also, each package has the ingredients carefully and clearly labeled, including the allergens in bold.
- EatPakd has kid-approved healthy options! They source organic, hormone-free, and GMO-free whenever possible. They also limit or completely remove added sugar, sodium, and preservatives.
- EatPakd meals are mix and match! Each meal comes with four items, in four separate containers. If have multiple children, you can mix and match the different foods to suit each kid’s tastebuds. Or, if you have a SUPER picky eater like I do, you can assure him that the “ewie food” isn’t touching the “yummy food.”
- EatPakd supports local businesses. They are partners with Get Fresh Produce, which sources local poultry, meat, and produce.
- EatPakd is offering you $15 off your first order, just for being an Also Known As Mama reader! Just enter code ALSOKNOWNASMAMA at checkout.