If you are unfamiliar with the #howsmama campaign, here’s a recap: In February, I created the #howsmama hashtag as a way to bring attention to postpartum depression. After dealing with PPD myself, I realized the one thing we can do to help other moms is ask them how they are. Truly, it’s that simple.
Since the launch of #howsmama, I’ve had many friends (and even strangers) reach out to me. They’ve told me that this is exactly what moms need to hear. But in addition, they’ve told me their own stories. And that is what #howsmama is all about – erasing the stigma and encouraging moms to be brave.
After receiving such a great response, I feel I need to do more. I want to give back to mamas. I want to encourage self-care. The first step in achieving this mission is launching this giveaway! Whether you’ve experienced postpartum depression or not, this giveaway is for you, mama! You work hard and you deserve all of this awesomeness. I’m excited to be giving away this ultimate package of (just for mama) goodies to one special mama:
- $50 Pink Blush gift card
- Sass+Bo mama bear cuff
- Ava Hope Designs mama necklace
- Girl Be Brave tumbler
- Aqua Kiwi sparkly drop earrings
- Aqua Kiwi sparkly pendant necklace
- Theo Chocolate lemon hemp clusters (2)
- Theo Chocolate almond coconut bar (2)
- Theo Chocolate salted almond bar (1)
To enter, I ask that you help spread the word:
- Take a picture of yourself holding a #howsmama sign. Share it on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter (don’t forget to use to use the #howsmama hastag!).
- Complete the entry form here. (For an extra entry, I’m asking you to share your personal story for an upcoming #howsmama feature.)
- Don’t forget to share with your mama friends! (You have until June 22 to enter)
This is not the end of #howsmama – it’s only the beginning.