Buffalo chicken dip may be one of my top 10 favorite foods. It definitely wins my favorite party food! I just can’t get enough of it! I usually make a warm version, that we like to serve alongside celery and tortilla chips. It’s my go-to for fall football parties. I was recently inspired to create a summer version of this family-favorite dip. With the celery layered in, this crunchy version is perfect for summer pool parties. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
7 Layer Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2/3 cup Frank's hot sauce
- 1 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, diced
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz sour cream
- 5 oz blue cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream. In a separate mixing bowl, combine chicken and hot sauce.
- In a 9"x9" square dish, spread half of the cream cheese mixture on the bottom.
- Sprinkle half of the shredded chicken next.
- The next layer will be all of the celery.
- Top the celery with the rest of the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle all of the shredded cheddar next.
- Add the remaining shredded chicken.
- Top with the blue cheese and green onions.
- Serve with sturdy tortilla chips, or pretzel chips.